Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Puppies ... 6 Weeks!

Hey there! The puppies are now six weeks old!

Folly (Annabelle) and Atly (Tessa) have done to their new homes, and Teddy and Abe (Andy) will be going to theirs next week. Maddie is currently pending. They are so much fun, and spend most of their time playing with each other!
 
Here's Teddy!
I know this is a little blurry, but I thought it was pretty cute!
 
 
What ferocious  eyes!
 
He loved his rope toy
 
"I can play football better n' you."
 
Stretchhhhhh

 
Miss Maddie ... she wasn't very excited about wearing her necklace!

She has big, soft, dramatic eyes.




She has such beautiful features.
 
Mr. Abe! He's got the perfect puppy face!


Puppy eyes!

He kept looking at me out of the corner of his eyes!

Unfortunately, I cut off the top of his head in both pictures, but it's still pretty cute!
 

 
Hope you have a great day! ~ Abigail
 

No comments: