Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A New Addition And Announment!

Hey there! I'm happy to announce a new addition ... Miss Fiona! I'm also happy to announce that she gave birth to 6 lovely puppies on the 9th! I was going to post that she was due to have puppies, but because she went early, I can tell you a little bit about her and the puppies!

Fiona is probably the nicest Bichon I've ever known and keeps me laughing a lot! The kitchen is her absolute favorite place in the house, and if you give her a treat, you'll probably become her lifelong friend! I met her years ago, and fell in love with her, so when the opportunity came up to get her a few months ago, I was really excited! She has been such a fun dog to have around!

Here are some pictures of Fiona ...

 
 
 
 
 
 
And now for the puppies! There are 2 caramel colored boys, 2 caramel colored girls, and 2 white and apricots ... a boy and a girl!
 
Some are in the process of being reserved, and some are available. If you are interested in one, please contact us!  You can email or call 615-765-3110 or text 615-631-9312.
 
Here are the boys ... as you can see, the caramel boys have white on the top of their heads, and the white and apricot boy has a thumbprint on his.
 
 
And now for the girls ...
the 2 caramel girls also have white on their heads
 

No comments: